Teslonix is on the verge of introducing something totally disruptive to the RFID/IoT market. Over the coming months we shall be introducing a solution which will revolutionize the way RAIN RFID tags and IoT sensors can be controlled in zones and areas. To support this endeavour we need an experienced, self-driven talent who thrives on bringing new technology into the market to support the next stage of our development.
This S/W engineer will be involved in low- and high-level software development in the context of RF-based, embedded systems.
Duties and responsibilities will include the design, implementation, verification and support of real-time, embedded firmware on ARM-based MCUs and will work closely in a multi-disciplinary R&D team as regards system integration and documentation.
- C/C++, Python & Assembler
- Matlab is an asset
- Experience working with ARM-based MCUs and/or MPUs: Cortex M series or similar; must be familiar with MCU/CPU and memory architectures
- Experience working with I2C, SPI, GPIO, USB, SDRAM/Flash, JTAG and WiFi ICs and components
- Proficient in device driver development, low-level interrupt handling, bootloaders, etc.
- Experienced and comfortable using scopes, logic analyzers, spectrum analyzers to design, test and validate embedded systems in the lab
- Maintains a working knowledge of digital communication concepts, wireless communication system knowledge is beneficial
- Coded/implemented protocols, APIs; experienced in JSON, HTML, XML
- Experience with FGPAs/PLDs and/or DSP processors is an asset.
- Independent work ethic, strives to deliver quality documentation and brings tasks to on-time completion.
Education and Experience
- 7+ years S/W development experience in QNX RTOS, Linux or similar embedded environment
- Possess relevant education and experience in S/W design, development and maintenance