Teslonix is on the verge of introducing something totally disruptive to the RFID/IoT market. Over the coming months we shall be introducing a solution which will revolutionize the way RAIN RFID tags and IoT sensors can be controlled in zones and areas. To support this endeavour we need an experienced, self-driven talent who thrives on bringing new technology into the market to support the next stage of our development.
The Teslonix Hardware Integration Engineer will be considered a technical expert on Teslonix products and will play a critical role in delivering a diverse range of support to Teslonix customers, partners and internal resources. Duties include, but are not limited to, pre-sales and post-sales technical support, configuration development, installation support, integration support and problem resolution to a wide variety of customers including existing Teslonix customers, Pilot customers, International Resellers and Strategic Alliance Partners. In so doing, the Hardware Integration Engineer will use technical skills, interpersonal skills, and knowledge of Teslonix products and solutions to deliver technical support required on a timely basis and in a professional manner. The Teslonix Hardware Integration Engineer will own and escalate issues as appropriate to ensure final resolution and customer satisfaction.
Key working relationship will be with the Engineering team based in Ottawa, Ontario hence the ideal location would be within a reasonable distance of the Headquarters. However, travel will become part of the role as it develops so there will be a certain level of flexibility required.
- Own the final verification process of solution before deployment
- Be responsible for internal test / demonstration facility
- Deployment support for solution
- Manage and support trials and projects with external partners
- Develop required test processes
- Develop installation and training collateral
- Train partner installation teams
- Work with R&D/Product Management to ensure practical requirements of solution are included in Marketing and Design requirement specifications
- Support pre-sales activities
- Comes with extensive experience in deploying network based solutions ideally in the Retail market
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision and thrives in an environment that is fast paced, constantly changing and where one is required to make key decisions independently.
- Technically astute with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Keen sense of customer satisfaction and able to interact with clients in a professional and courteous manner.
- Stays calm when things get exciting and is easily capable of multitasking, juggling priorities and balancing resources.
- Goes above and beyond the call of duty and will inspire others to do the same in order to delight the customer.
- Has a passion for technology and stays abreast of current trends within the industry.
- Ability to travel regionally, nationally and internationally to perform duties
- RFID Integration experience is highly desirable but is not absolutely required
Education and Experience:
- Extensive experience in integrating IT related solutions is a must (IT, Auto ID, etc)
- Software development and verification experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills when interfacing with customers.
- Proficient in English (verbal and written)