Teslonix is on the verge of introducing something totally disruptive to the RFID/IoT market. Over the coming months we shall be introducing a solution which will revolutionize the way UHF RFID tags and IoT sensors can be utilized over large areas. To support this endeavour we need an experienced, self-driven talent who thrives on bringing new technology into the market to support the next stage of our development.
This S/W Lead engineer will be involved in low- and high-level software development. In this role you will help define and execute on the architecture, software development process, work with a S/W verification lead in the context of RF and signal processing based systems.
Duties and responsibilities will include the architecture, design, implementation, and support of high-level signal processing as well as real-time, embedded firmware on ARM-based MCUs and radio chips and will work closely with H/W engineers in a multi-disciplinary R&D team as regards system integration and documentation.
- Can apply best-in-class engineering practices for both development and verification of S/W
- Promotes and executes to standard Release and Deployment practices
- Highly proficient in C/C++, Python with experience in Matlab. Assembler would be an asset.
- S/W development experience in RTOS, Linux or similar embedded environment
- Experience working with ARM-based MCUs and/or MPUs: Cortex M series or similar; must be familiar with MCU/CPU and memory architectures
- Experience working with I2C, SPI, GPIO, USB, SDRAM/Flash, JTAG and components
- Proficient in device driver development, low-level interrupt handling, bootloaders, etc.
- A working knowledge of digital communication concepts, wireless communication system knowledge is required
- Coded/implemented protocols, APIs; experienced in JSON, HTML, XML would be an asset
- Experience DSP processing strongly preferred
- Independent work ethic, strives to deliver quality documentation and brings tasks to on-time completion.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering or Computer/Systems Engineering plus 8+ years experience in the development of software, software architecture and verification.
- 2+ years experience leading a Software Development team