Teslonix is on the verge of introducing something totally disruptive to the RFID/IoT market. Over the coming months we shall be introducing a solution which will revolutionize the way RAIN RFID tags and IoT sensors can be controlled in zones and areas. To support this endeavour we need an experienced, self-driven talent who thrives on bringing new technology into the market to support the next stage of our development.
This prime/lead position requires the successful candidate to become highly proficient in the development of our next-generation, advanced RFID reader technology and to help coordinate detailed activities among the team members. You will also be participating in RF and system-level design as well as the validation of product as a member of the R&D team.
Reporting to the Director of Engineering to facilitate execution, you’ll receive additional technical guidance from the CTO’s office charged with developing and supporting the corporate product roadmap. As a prime, your responsibilities will include mentoring more junior engineers as well as working closely with management to meet cross-functional deliverables and help enforce procedures set out to ensure quality.
- System-level design / architecture development of ISM-band RF transceivers, block-level budgets including power consumption budgeting and analysis
- Hands-on development & implementation of the RF and Baseband signal paths including interference cancellation techniques
- Solid theoretical background in analog & digital signal processing
- Algorithm development for RF communications
- Implementation of signal processing blocks using DSP processors, FPGAs/PLDs
- Implementation of MCUs, SPI/I2C, USB, WiFi chipsets, memory and other peripheral components for real-time systems
- Highly proficient in Matlab and ADS/SystemView or equivalent
- Proficiencies in 2.5/3D EM solvers is a plus
- Communication protocols (TCP/IP) and RF standards
- Experience developing and executing on verification/test plans and working with product development teams
- Hands-on lab experience, debug and manufacturing yield analysis
- Experienced with FCC regulatory constraints and certification requirements
- Customer issue resolution experience
- Team Lead / project prime duties
- Taking prototypes to product
Education and Experience:
- 10-15+ years of solid design experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- A postgraduate degree is a plus