Teslonix Inc is building its team of outstanding engineering, research and business talent by employing both experienced professionals and recent graduates. We are building a company where everyone could make a difference as we are developing products and technologies that will change the way we work and live.
Creativity, passion and energy are the characteristics we are seeking. We work hard and we play hard.
If you have relevant work experience and/or a degree in Electrical Engineering or Science please feel free to submit your resume to email@example.com
Please check back to this page for current job openings.
Field Service Manager
The Teslonix RAIN RFID Field Service Manager will be considered a technical expert on Teslonix products and will play a critical role in delivering a diverse range of support to Teslonix customers, partners and internal resources. Duties include, but are not limited to, pre-sales and post-sales technical support, in-depth technical training, configuration development, installation support, integration support and problem resolution to a wide variety of customers including existing Teslonix customers, Pilot customers, International Resellers and Strategic Alliance Partners. In so doing, the UHF RFID Support Engineer will use technical skills, interpersonal skills, and knowledge of Teslonix products and solutions to deliver technical support required on a timely basis and in a professional manner. The UHF RFID Support Engineer will own and escalate issues as appropriate to ensure final resolution and customer satisfaction.
Direct: VP Sales and Marketing
Indirect: VP Engineering
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support and manage trials and projects with external partners
- Required installation and training collateral
- Train partner installation teams
- Work with R&D/Product Management
- Support pre-sales activities
Location and Travel:
Key working relationship will be with the Engineering team based in Ottawa, Ontario hence the ideal location would be within a reasonable distance of the Headquarters. However, travel will be extensive and primarily in North America so there is a certain level of flexibility based on the suitability of candidates.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision and thrives in an environment that is fast paced, constantly changing and where one is required to make key decisions independently.
- Technically astute with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Keen sense of customer satisfaction and able to interact with clients in a professional and courteous manner.
- Stays calm when things get exciting and is easily capable of multi-tasking, juggling priorities and balancing resources.
- Goes above and beyond the call of duty and will inspire others to do the same in order to delight the customer.
- Has a passion for technology and stays abreast of current trends within the industry.
- Ability to travel regionally, nationally and internationally to perform duties, estimated 40% travel.
Education and Experience:
- Extensive RFID Field Engineering industry experience
- Five plus years of RFID experience in customer facing positions
- Strong understanding of UHF RFID solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills when interfacing with customers.
- Proficient in English (verbal and written)
VP Sales and Marketing
Electrical Engineer – Design & Development
Design, develop and test electronic circuits for application in power electronics such as power and frequency conversion, switching amplifiers and oscillators. Typical task will involve circuit design and modeling, schematic capture, simulation, PCB layout and testing. Strong lab bench skills are required. You must be able to work independently, with minimal supervision, in a dynamic, highly technical environment. Experience designing subsystems and power conversion circuits for industrial applications is desirable. You must be highly self-motivated and have a good understanding of electrical/electronics circuits and high-frequency power conversion concepts.
- Design of new high-efficiency, power conversion and circuits including power factor correction, resonant and soft-switching inverters with switching frequencies up in the MHz range.
- Design feedback control circuits for power control.
- Perform PCB and packaging design and prototyping efforts, including developing functional and design specifications, test and qualification procedures.
- Lead prototyping and simulation efforts, direct and coordinate prototype fabrication efforts.
- Implement feedback control systems, both analog and digital.
- Communicate clearly technical information regarding electronic and electrical system design and performance.
- A degree in electrical engineering with relevant experience in power circuit design and development.
- Several years of experience in working on AC/DC, DC/DC and DC/AC electronics converters.
- Competency and innovation in electronics design, analysis.
- Strong testing skills.
- Experience in high-frequency switch mode power supply design.
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org